|I love red dragonflies|
|I wanna buy wacom and renew my art ammunition XD As you know art equipment is not cheap at all. Actually I'm thinking of opening pencil color art commission. What do you think? Do you think my skill is enough to open commission? XD Maybe I should set minimal donation to get some free arts from me? XD|
I'm doing pencil color art!|
Also strive to be a writer!
I just draw and write what I wanna draw and write. Hope you enjoy my gallery
Here's my first Light Novel: Trouble X Trouble
[Chapter 1] harumikoto.deviantart.com/jour…
my drawcrowd account: drawcrowd.com/mikotoharukaze
NOTE: I don't do request. Commission...maybe. I'm still thinking about that and training so that I will able to open one ><
Art Trade is encouraging! But...umm... I still have about 3 art trades I still have to finish. So I don't recommend myself to make ones more ><
Art Trade with:
1. Kentman Studio (doodling process as a character study, need city background)
2. Fikacharm: Drawing...JIN WOO XD
3. Mutia (on FB), drawing her fairy character
4. I'm gonna draw to request art-trade from Sayuko. I have to draw hers first then I dare to approach her ><
5. AT with Kate-Lee, drawing her character VULPINA
6. Planning to draw fanart as wedding gift for my favorite artist, Transboja.
7. Planning to draw fanart for my favorite artist, Alex Irzaqi.
8. Planning to draw 2 fanart for my favorite artist, Olvyandra
9. Drawing arts for my Master: RainbowMaster ><
OK, that's enough. From 1-5 (minus number 4 which is optional), I think I have to finish them first before continuing contest hunting like before (GRAWR). Especially number 2 and 3, chose both of them had drawn for me. I'm feeling guilty coz delaying for them. I missed some contests already, also one charity project. I wonder if it's because I haven't fulfilled my promise to both girls yet... Yeah, probably because of that.
So now I'm drawing to fulfill my promises ^_^
2. What's your favourite food?
Anything edible and free I love ramen and ikemen I love fried chicken, pizza, anything with halal meat inside (a religious carnivore), fruit pie, chocolate, and... YOU! Yeah, you! *LOL
3. And your favourite drink?
Mineral water. Also like tea, frozen fruit yoghurt and fruit juice
4. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
I don't wanna remember. It makes me want to CRUSH THEIR BONES!!!
5. Have you kissed yet?
My lips are still virgin
6. Classic question! What's your favourite colour?
Amethyst Purple, magenta, ocean blue
7. Who's your favourite author?
Jerri Spineli, Eva Ibbotson, Jacqueline Wilson, Clive Winslet, Natsume Soseki, and some other local authors you might not know XD
8. Now what's your biggest fear?
death, hell, and loneliness
9. Any siblings?
Yep! I have a little sister. But she's taller than me. So people thought she was the elder. DANG! OTL
10. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
Salman Al Farisi (Salman of The Persian). He went from Isfahan of Iran to Madinah, being jailed by his own father, being tricked and sold as a slave, all of those just to seek prophet Muhammad.
11. Okay, who's your worst enemy
My own fear and laziness
12. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Salman will ask them to travel together XD
13. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
Beg for redemption
14. what do you want to be when you grow up?
To illustrate and publish my own books
15. What's your worst nightmare?
Chased by ghost, my dad was died
16.What's your life-long dream?
To conquer the world XD
17.What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
Save Palestine and other oppressed tribes like Rohingya
18. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
My bed, library