|I love red dragonflies|
|I wanna buy wacom and renew my art ammunition XD As you know art equipment is not cheap at all. Actually I'm thinking of opening pencil color art commission. What do you think? Do you think my skill is enough to open commission? XD Maybe I should set minimal donation to get some free arts from me? XD|
I'm doing pencil color art!|
Also strive to be a writer!
I just draw and write what I wanna draw and write. Hope you enjoy my gallery
Here's my first Light Novel: Trouble X Trouble
[Chapter 1] harumikoto.deviantart.com/jour…
my drawcrowd account: drawcrowd.com/mikotoharukaze
NOTE: I don't do request. Commission...maybe. I'm still thinking about that and training so that I will able to open one ><
Art Trade is encouraging! But...umm... I still have about 3 art trades I still have to finish. So I don't recommend myself to make ones more ><
Art Trade with:
1. Kentman Studio (doodling process as a character study, need city background)
2. Fikacharm: Drawing...JIN WOO XD
3. Mutia (on FB), drawing her fairy character
4. I'm gonna draw to request art-trade from Sayuko. I have to draw hers first then I dare to approach her ><
5. AT with Kate-Lee, drawing her character VULPINA
6. Planning to draw fanart as wedding gift for my favorite artist, Transboja.
7. Planning to draw fanart for my favorite artist, Alex Irzaqi.
8. Planning to draw 2 fanart for my favorite artist, Olvyandra
9. Drawing arts for my Master: RainbowMaster ><
OK, that's enough. From 1-5 (minus number 4 which is optional), I think I have to finish them first before continuing contest hunting like before (GRAWR). Especially number 2 and 3, chose both of them had drawn for me. I'm feeling guilty coz delaying for them. I missed some contests already, also one charity project. I wonder if it's because I haven't fulfilled my promise to both girls yet... Yeah, probably because of that.
So now I'm drawing to fulfill my promises ^_^